Being a leader can sometimes be a lonely place and that’s where we come in – a confidential partnership, non-judgemental and supportive – we can help you on your journey. Whenever you require that extra support, that gentle nudge in the right direction … we are here for you.
Be the leader you aspire to be.
Whether 1:1 coaching and mentoring for you as a new or an experienced leader, for your senior or middle leaders, or running a how-to coaching programme within your organisation to grow your team, we will provide you with what you need, and support you all the way.
We are here to offer you:
1:1 or Team coaching and mentoring:
Our experience in education in both the primary and secondary sectors provides clarity and support for educational leaders today. This experience also transfers well for leaders in other professions or industries, effectively supporting both teams and individuals through different challenges and stages of personal and professional life.
Collectively we have many years of experience, leading, coaching and mentoring colleagues, teams, and leaders in the world of education. We empower individuals and teams to become reflective; mindful of their strengths and areas for development, and to take responsibility for effecting positive change with confidence – and always taking care of each individual’s wellbeing.
We use the simple and effective GROW model, as well as other methods, employing active, non-judgemental listening and questioning strategies. Through a supportive and in-depth process, we encourage organisations, teams and individuals to become more accountable for their actions and to develop a more thinking and thereby more productive environment.
We facilitate confidential discussions, challenge coachees on their goals and current realities, and nurture sustained focus on identified development areas, supporting commitment to action.
Through coaching and mentoring, we believe that leadership journeys are transformed and personal lives are enriched.
Coaching is about positive and lasting change!
Coaching unlocks potential and grows people. The coaching experience enables sustained and rewarding changes in ourselves and consequently in others around us.
Coaching Skills for Leaders and Managers:
Do you want to grow your team and build on their existing collective knowledge and expertise? This leadership development programme supports you as a leader, growing your leaders and developing their leadership potential – at whatever level.
The programme includes:
- Six coaching skills’ training sessions, from an introduction to coaching, through to questioning, listening, providing support and challenge, and how to coach teams.
- An insight into a range of core leadership coaching models and approaches.
- Supported practical sessions introducing coaching triads.
- Gap tasks, and additional reading material; focusing on the theory of coaching (optional).
- Practical and proven ways to coach: individuals, self, and teams.
- A coaching pack, with resources, guidance, templates, hints and tips to get you started and develop you as a practical and effective Leadership Coach within your organisation.
- This course is for a minimum of six people – leaders and/or managers –
- Further coaching follow-up sessions available as needed to ensure sustained effectiveness.
- Workplace training sessions.
- External venues can be arranged at an additional cost.
For more information on any of the above events and services, please contact us at Midwinter Consultancy.